Thanksgiving Cranberry Quinoa Salad
This healthy recipe makes for a great fall on the go lunch, side dish or snack!
- 1 Sweet Potato (medium, peeled and cubed)
- ⅛ tsp Sea Salt
- 1 cup Dried Unsweetened Cranberries (or fresh)
- ½ cup Quinoa (dry, uncooked)
- 2¼ tsps Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1½ tsps Maple Syrup
- 1½ cups Baby Kale
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- ½ cup Pumpkin Seeds
Preheat oven to 400ºF (204ºC).
2. In a baking dish, roast your sweet potato for 30 minutes.3. Cook your quinoa according to package directions.
4. Once cooked and cooled, chop your sweet potato into bite-sized pieces.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together the apple cider vinegar, dijon mustard, lemon and maple syrup.
6. Combine your quinoa, dried cranberries, sweet potato, kale and pumpkin seeds in a bowl and separate into three servings if you are meal prepping.
7. Keep your dressing on the side until ready to eat.